About this blogKPMG’s leadership blog brings you insight, opinion and debate from our business and industry experts. We’ll be discussing the issues that matter to your business and the trends that could shape your future decision making.
- Deal with rising VAT like a multinational: by exercising your right to recover it
- The VAT recovery handbook: where you can recover and how easy it is to do so
- Your data: who is taking a peek?
- What Hedge Funds US Managers need to know to do business in Europe
- Georges Bock: “Why I’m worried about BEPs when it comes to funds”
TagsAIF Banking Banks Insights 2014 BEPS Big Data Business Intelligence CFO CSSF Data Management Debt funds Digital Marketing Survey Distribution Economy EMIR EU FATCA Financial Management Fund Forum Funds Governance Hedge Funds Infrastructure Insurance Investment Management Islamic Finance KID Luxembourg Megatrends MiFID PRIPS Private Equity Products Public Sector Real Estate Regulatory Remuneration Reporting Risk Management Shipping Social Media Summary Tax Tax Watch UCITS VAT
KPMG Luxembourg on Twitter
- International Nature of the #Banking Sector http://t.co/6Ko0VN2VFE http://t.co/DeeiQtp895 about 14 hours ago
- If inducements are banned, what choices will investors be faced with? http://t.co/xqsPrgFbYA http://t.co/iIQPzW2kTf about 20 hours ago
- EMIR blog: daily derivative trade reporting of valuation and collateral exposure is now effective http://t.co/WUUiL1chy5 about 21 hours ago
- "Data is the new gold & we should take care of our stocks" @GeorgesBock http://t.co/7EV1KRlSyk 08:25:09 AM September 26, 2014
- Questions about our #MiFIDII infographic? Said Fihri explains http://t.co/mJHJ6ILAR5 02:22:04 PM September 25, 2014