About this blogKPMG’s leadership blog brings you insight, opinion and debate from our business and industry experts. We’ll be discussing the issues that matter to your business and the trends that could shape your future decision making.
TagsAIF AIFMD Banking Basel III CFO CRD IV CSSF Data Management Debt funds Digital Marketing Survey Economy Elections 2013 EMIR EU Financial Management Governance Infrastructure INREV Insurance Investment Management KID LBC Limited Partnership Logistics Luxembourg Megatrends Money Market Funds PRIPS Private Equity Public Sector Real Estate Regulatory Reporting Risk Management Shadow Banking Shipping Social Media Summary Tax UCITS
KPMG Luxembourg on Twitter
- #SocialMedia: can Luxembourg take a hold of the reins? #KPMGDigitAll http://t.co/PwCXIM4MVE 06:03:30 PM December 06, 2013
- @G_Jaminon extracts more juice from the EU parliament's final report #PRIPs http://t.co/F6A4dFc3Lg 04:35:23 PM December 06, 2013 in reply to G_Jaminon
- 3/4 of Luxembourg companies surveyed foresee difficulties finding qualified staff in the next few years http://t.co/uSatc09VQO 12:22:33 PM December 06, 2013
- @Europarl_EN issues draft report on the proposal for a #regulation on European Long-Term Investment Fund #ELTIF http://t.co/LVRE2MYVXD 12:05:05 PM December 06, 2013 in reply to Europarl_EN
- Joint Position of the #European Supervisory Authorities on Manufacturers’ Product Oversight & #Governance Processes http://t.co/LS9aMPvVYn 10:51:06 AM December 06, 2013